Get the tools you need to make improvements now
All too often insurers set out to transform their business processes and go off course within 24 months. Sound familiar?
The Operational Excellence in Insurance Summit will help you get aligned and accelerate your transformation efforts. Taking place October 26-28, 2015 in Hartford, this year's summit includes case studies and roundtable discussions that go inside global insurance companies that have successfully unlocked value and delivered substantial (and sustained) improvements in performance.
Hear from over 20 industry leaders that that will teach you how to:
- Align strategy with operations
- Determine a clear path between process and value
- Achieve results with speed and certainty - using the resources you already have
- Create a unified vision and culture of operational excellence
- Successfully execute on large-scale change initiatives
- Take corrective action now to transform your claims processes
- Use the customer journey to organize your business processes the way a customer experiences them
Download the agenda for full details
Secure a seat at the strategy table. No matter what your interest – claims transformation,process excellence, customer experience, BPM, enterprise integration, project management, business architecture – learn how you can go from passenger to driver in your quest for operational excellence.
Interested in getting involved? Email Summit Director Leslie Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org